3.27.2007

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day for a neighbor

Would you be mine?
Won't you be mine?

God I love this weather. I can't stop smiling. I'm actually feeling excited for my first sunburn of the season.

It also helps when you finally find something to do with your life that actually makes you happy. That's right kids, this girl is going back to school for Radio Broadcasting. And it couldn't feel more appropriate for my life. This time next year I'll have a new career, a job that won't make me want to drive off a bridge on my way to work every morning.

This doesn't mean that I've abandoned my goal of getting my Master's in Psychology. I've wanted to do that for a long time too. But this new path fits better right now and it just makes sense to go after something that excites me just as much as grad school does.

School starts in July. And for the first time in my life, I actually can't wait.