4.02.2007

Calling A Time Out

Posting will be slim to none as we are dealing with a rather hectic schedule this week. We have 3 Wild games and my 30th birthday which have been officially planed on the low priority as my grandma is currently navigating the last days of life. She has been battling breast cancer for almost 5 years and just last week was pronounced terminal due to a large tumor in her liver. She is resting comfortably at home surrounded by all 9 of her childen (who haven't been in the same room all together for going on 20 years) and extended family, which is what she really wanted. It's bittersweet as we're so thankful she won't be in any more pain but it's still hard to let her go. She is my last surviving grandparent so this is a little harder than I was thinking it would be for me.

I'll give an update later this week or next. Till then...