5.18.2006

Start Spreading The News...


...I'm leaving today (ok well, tomorrow)
I want to be a part of it - new york, new york
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it - new york, new york

I wanna wake up in a city, that doesnt sleep
And find Im king of the hill - top of the heap

These little town blues, are melting away
Ill make a brand new start of it - in old new york
If I can make it there, Ill make it anywhere
Its up to you - new york, new york

New york, new york
I want to wake up in a city, that never sleeps
And find Im a number one - top of the list, king of the hill
A number one

These little town blues, are melting away
Im gonna make a brand new start of it - in old new york
And if I can make it there, Im gonna make it anywhere

It up to you - new york new york



Goodnight, Bloggers! You've been a great audience! The St. Pauly Family (minus one Stinky Pete, who's lounging at the doggie spa for the weekend) is hitting the big city. I'm coming back with blisters on my feet and possibly some sore muscles from hiking through the concrete jungle, but hopefully sporting a new Kate Spade bag on my shoulder and lots of pics in the digital. I'll be sure to fill you in on the gory details of the trip (outside of what happens in the hotel room...that's just for our own personal memory bank, thank you very much). Speaking of, the most common farewell message I seem to be getting from people is "Have fun! Make babies!" When did I say we were going to NYC for the weekend for the sole purpose of fornicating? And who on god's green earth thinks I might be fit for motherhood at the present time? Sorry St. Pauly People...the patch is staying put. For the time being.

Have a fabulous weekend, whereever you are.

Love and happiness,
SPG