5.16.2006

I Need A Heart Transplant

My current heart has been broken into a thousand pieces after watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy.

I literally haven't cried this hard since my boyfriend broke up with me in the 11th grade. And I cried HARD when that happened. Stinky Pete didn't know what to do with me, so he licked the tears off my cheek and then barked. The barking part sucked but the licking of the tears was pretty cute. Who's bright idea was it to have a 2 hour season finale show, anyway?? I want that person dead. Ok, maybe not dead, but seriously compromised for a while. Do they not think we deal with enough emotional stress in our REAL lives?? Jesus. I'd give up television for good if I wasn't already an diagnosed addict who isn't ready for the 1st step of the 12 step program.

I'm going to take some Advil and cry myself to sleep now.

Goodnight.