2.10.2006

Fasten Your Seatbelts

Literally. Brittney, fasten your goddamn seatbelt. OH and while you're at it, maybe you should strap your little baby into his car seat, too. Just a suggestion. I know, I know, it's so hard dealing with the paparazzi, when they're trying to threaten your life with their camera. But I'm sure they'll understand, if you just take a few minutes to ensure the safety of your infant son.

I hate the fact that I'm even drawn to commenting on this story. But I just find it so appauling that she exists. Much less procreating. Ew. EW EW. We all know that she's a moron who probably can't count back a customer's change if she were working at a drug store. But driving with your baby on your lap? Honestly?? Even a monkey does a better job at protecting their young. But maybe I shouldn't insult the primate species by comparing them to Brittney.

Ew. I just feel dirty for even talking about this. Bad Brittney juju, bad.

She did apologize. Sort of. I guess you have to give her that much.

Wait. No I don't.