2.13.2006

Anatomy of Grey

Good lord am I addicted to Grey's Anatomy. Last night's conclusion to the "Code Black" storyline was INSANELY good. The writers of this show have succeeded. I am officially hooked on the sexual tension between Cute Intern Girl and Dr. McDreamy. The normal resting rate of my heart takes a little leap when they interact. How could he just show up at CIG's house and say, "You almost died today.", and then LEAVE. You're just going to LEAVE??? KISS her, you a-hole! Tell her your cheating bitch wife sucks and that you made a mistake getting back together with her. Augh, I'M sexually frustrated just watching them!! Oh and having him recount the last time they kissed....Dr. McDreamy, get your head out of your ass and go grab her, right now!

And the whole conclusion to the "Code Black".....omg. I was not expecting that. St Pauly Boy was, but I was not.

Oh AND Dr. Bailey and the baby and her husband and his massive brain surgery during her labor..............good LORD! How sweet is George, by the way? Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks or squeeze him, or something??

Hooked. H-o-o-k-e-d.

And thank god. I thought I was going to spend the next few months mourning the impending end of my West Wing. Thank god I have something else to fall back on, Sunday nights.