5.03.2006

Weird Little Things That Drive Me Insane

1. When the shampoo and conditioner bottles aren't even. As in, one has less than the other.
2. The fact that there isn't a gauge on the dashboard in cars that tells you when you're almost out of windsheild washer fluid.
3. CD's. All they produce is dust and clutter. I'm sick of their existence.
4. Memoribilia. That you just cannot bring yourself to throw away. For example, the towel I have from the 2003 NHL Western Conference Finals, Game 1 vs. the Mighty Ducks*, at the Xcel Energy Center. No WAY am I throwing it out but what on earth am I supposed to do with it?
5. The Anaheim Mighty Ducks. It was supposed to be just a movie, not develop into the name for a professional hockey team. But apparently they decided to mature and drop the "mighty", so now they're just the Anaheim Ducks. Sick.
6. Everytime I open a new bottle of water or a can of soda, I can't seem to finish it. So I have a desk/house full of half-empty bottles and cans of stuff. That's just stupid.
7. Lisa Loeb glasses.
8. Receipts. I cannot stand receipts. I would rather not return anything for the rest of my life than have a gazillion receipts laying around my house.
9. The O.C. (TV show, not the actual county in CA...although it's not my favorite spot in the world, but anywho...). I don't care what anyone says, this show is nowhere near as cool as Beverly Hills 90210.
10. Law & Order - don't get me wrong, love the show, love the concept, good acting and writing and all that good stuff. But why the hell do we need 14 different versions of the same show? And secondly, why do they have to run marathons on 14 different channels, every single day of the week?
11. Dog poop. Cannot. Stand. Dog. Poop. Which sucks for me since I have a dog.


To be continued...