4.03.2006

The Donald

Just about everyone in the world thinks I'm crazy and I'm sure you will too when I say this, but I love Donald Trump. I LOVE The Apprentice. Those people make such asses out of themselves and The Donald just gets to lay into them and it's just beautiful to watch. Bad hair, I don't care. I love watching him fire people.

Like tonight, for example. The project manager on the team that lost the challenge (deservedly so, their jingle for Arby's was ridiculous) has to choose two people from his team to bring into the boardroom so The Donald can fire someone. This jack ass brings Lee, the Jewish guy who had to take 2 weeks off to observe a Jewish holiday and as a result missed the entire challenge. Are you kidding me? Did you really just discriminate against a guy because of his religion? On national TV? In The Donald's boardroom?? Take's balls, guy. But it doesn't really matter, because..........you're fired.

God I love that. You go, Donald. Damn I wish I could fire people. You're FIRED. That would feel sooooooooooo good. I think tomorrow I might just randomly start firing people. It's my birthday tomorrow, I should be able to fire people, right?? Well, I'm sure gonna try.

So, to all you Donald Hater's out there on the internets, lay off the coiffe. Just let him fire people so that I can continue to get my fix of cheap entertainment.