2.03.2006

Song of the Day

I thought about it and decided that every day I need to pick my favorite song. For that day. At least on the days that I listen to a lot of music. Some days I don't get to listen to anything because I'm going from meeting to meeting or the work I have to accomplish involves brain power that I just cannot balance with music. I tend to get lost in the music, then can't concentrate. But anyway, that's my problem, not yours.

I find that on the days that I constantly listen to music, I tend to latch on to one particular song, I'll replay it, I'll go back to it, basically I'll listen to it 5-6 times during the course of the day. When I have these days, I'm going to report it to the blogosphere, just for shits and giggles. That's what the blogosphere is for, right?

With all that rambling out of the way, I will now unveil my song for today. Drum roll please.

Go It Alone
Beck
Guero

What a kick ass album. This song, in particular, bumps. I fucking love it. For today.

Share with me, your favorite song for today. Pick one. But don't worry, you won't be stuck with it for the rest of your life. It just needs to be for today. Pick anything, no matter how ridiculous. DO IT!