2.02.2006

iPod, Take Me Away

You can see how much I rely on my iPod to keep me sane. Right now, Jurassic 5 is pulling me back down to earth, away from the chaos, and the hyperventalation which apparently smoking 10 cigarettes doesn't help cure, btw. It's one of those days overflowing with information that you cannot quite process effectively, causing you to feel like your lungs are polluted by, no, not tar, but words and emotions and pure disbelief in what you've learned today. I cannot seem to organize it all in my brain so it's spilling into my mid-section causing quite a traffic jam on the information super highway of my veins. I think I need to label this highway in my insides, the 247. THE 247, by the way, because as the great state of Californee-ah has taught us, it's important to properly address your highways. Is it a respect thing? I dunno. It's weird, that's for sure. But the real problem with the 247 is that I always seem to be stuck driving in a European-scale compact car with no back seat when I really need to be in a stretch Escalade. And it's always rush hour.

I'm going to try to see if a combination of Jurassic 5 and happy hour will help clear up the multi-car accident that has cause the major back-up on the 247 today. I think the chances of success are good, at least between the hours of 4-6.