9.28.2007

Easy Peasy Japanesey

I have officially finished my first quarter as a broadcasting student. I know you're all on pins and needles wondering how I did. Well, I'm here to tell you that you are looking at a 4.0 student with "a natural ability for radio". There you have it. I did the right thing when I quit my job 9 months ago (well, I never really debated that decision) and chose a completely different career path. It's amazing to be doing something that actually energizes you. That's how I feel now, at least, but check with me in a year when I'm at some po-dunk town working at a country radio station.

How better to celebrate a successful first term than to take a trip somewhere? In a few hours St. Pauly Boy and I, along with my brother and his wife, will be taking off on a 12 hour flight to Japan! I'll check in when we get back, but right now, I gotta go pack! Woot woot!!!