3.14.2007

Alphabet Meme

She done tagged me.

A- Available or Single? No.
B- Best Friend? St. Pauly Boy, Jill, Bubs, Cooney, AJ, Larry, Jen, & last but not least, Stinky Pete
C- Cake or Pie? Pecan Pie
D- Drink of Choice? Guinness
E- Essential Item? Toss up between my laptop and my iPod
F- Favorite Color? Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? Hugo, MN (a.k.a. East Jesus)
I- Indulgence? Anything Kate Spade. I'm a whore for Kate Spade.
J- January or February? February, it's shorter.
K- Kids and names? No kids yet but apparently if we ever have a boy, SPB wants to name him Rod. Um...no.
L- Life is incomplete without…? Music
M- Marriage Date? May 21, 2005
N- Number of Siblings? One brother
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias/Fears? Tornados, plane crashes, creepy crawly insects, rivers, sharks, fish in general, death, heights, President Bush, throwing up
Q- Favorite Quote? "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke".
R- Reasons to smile? SPB playing his guitar, Pete hiding from something that scares him, wedding photos
S- Season? Spring (minus the muddy backyard)
T- Tag 3 people? Colin, Sri, Kyle
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I got a 98 on my drivers test but my driving record is hideous. # of times being pulled over: 16ish, can't recall the exact number. # of speeding tickets: 7. # of times to traffic court: 3. # of years on "probation": 2. # of accidents: 2. $$ spent on hideous driving record: Hundreds and hundreds.
V- Vegetable You Hate? I haven't found a veggie I couldn't get along with.
W-Worst Habit? Smoking and biting my nails
X- Xrays You’ve Had? Ankle & teeth
Y- Your Favorite Foods? Eggs Benedict, Toro sushi, chicken chimichangas, pizza, filet mignon, asparagus, sesame chicken, egg rolls, Jim Beam chicken wings from Green Mill
Z- Zodiac? Aries