1.02.2007

Happy New Year To Everyone But The Crabby People

I learned a valuable lesson upon the turn of clock this New Year's. Don't text message anyone with children or grandma's at midnight, to wish them a happy new year. I received an electronic bitch-slap from a friend complaining I woke his child and grandma by sending my message. I claim pure ignorance as I was not made aware that it is my responsibility to refrain from cellular contact in the chance that the child and/or grandma are sleeping and you haven't put your phone on silent. I know how the text alerts can sound similar to a fire alarm and all, I should be ashamed of myself. Maybe I'll just cancel my mobile service to avoid the chance I may try to wish anyone anything after midnight and wake up the whole neighborhood. That way I'll be safe.

Damn me and my friendliness.