2.22.2006

You know what I wish?

I wish that if Northwest pilots go on strike, they do so after Thursday so that I will already be in California and then maybe I just won't come home.

My boss doesn't like this particular wish of mine, at the moment. I believe her words were, "Un. Accept. Able."

Don't try point out to me the fact that I can just fly home on another airline. I'm just looking for any excuse in the book to get out of town for an extended amount of time. (fingers plugged in ears)...I cannnnnnnnnn't heeeeaaaarrrrr yoooooouuuu.

Anyone have any opinions on this impending strike? Other than the fact that if Northwest goes under completely and St Pauly Boy looses his thousands and thousands of hard earned frequent flyer miles, and I'll be pretty #&%$ing pissed, I'm indifferent about this particular argument. Indifferent, you say? How is that possible? I'm not sure. Give me a reason to choose sides. I like a good fight.