2.01.2006

Banana What???

Is it possibly that the banana clip is making a comeback? Honestly?? I saw some "celebrity" (in quotations because I have never heard of her which means I don't think she's a real celebrity) on the red carpet show before the SAG awards the other day who was sporting a banana clip. ON THE RED CARPET. The conversation I actually heard was "Yeah, I'm trying to bring back the banana clip." and in response the stupid announcer girl was all like "I am LOVING the banana clip". And that's how it happens. Two complete moron women decide to bring back one of the biggest mistakes in hair fashion history and there you have it, it's back. And the reason I know it's back is because I saw a lady in the parking ramp this morning wearing one. And she wasn't clueless. She was driving a SAAB. This obviously wasn't a result from her recent shopping spree at Ben Franklin.

If it is in fact true, that the banana clip is back "in", I'm asking that all you women out there who even ponder for ONE second how it would look, stop yourself. Put the banana clip down (and do not under any circumstances replace it with a scrunchie....good lord) and walk away. You'll be ok and society as a whole will be a better place.