1.12.2006

Welcome to the Jungle

I'm launching this blog and I'm not really sure why. All I know is that some of my friends have blogs and they are addicting. Like crack. Not that I would know, but from what I've heard, crack is pretty damn addicting. So addicting, in fact, that doctor's, on an episode of Real Stories from the ER, found a crack pipe and a baggie full of crack, in a crevice of this woman's body, a crevice that normally things aren't inserted into unless you're getting a pap smear or having "relations", and she was all in a coma and shit. THAT is addiction. But I digress. I find myself addicted to blogs and because of this addiction, I also find myself with an abnormal amount of random thoughts going through my head and a little voice above them going "bloooooogggggg meeeeeeee". I'm just doing what I was told. I've always been a very obedient girl. Sort of.

With all that crap said, here's the thing about my blog. I don't particularily give a shit about grammar. I like to swear. I don't always know how to use a semicolon correctly, so I tend not to use them at all. If one is needed and it's not there, I don't fucking care.

And don't expect very much substance here. More than not, this will just be my senseless ramblings. OH, and I'm not a writer. I guess if you're bored, then go find another blog. It won't hurt my feelings.

So here I go.